MOVING TO BAY AREA DISTRICT, IN CALIFORNIA
From the busy Silicon Valley to the iconic San Francisco, the Bay Area has a lot to offer. Whether you want to live at the heart of busy cities like San Jose and San Francisco or prefer small-town life east and north of the bay, we can help you move into the home you dream of!
California Express is a trusted California moving company. Trust in us as we are professionals in this industry, and do everything to make it the best moving company it can be.
THE BEST PLACE TO RENT AN OFFICE IN THE BAY AREA
The Bay Area is a wonderful place to start your business as it offers many business opportunities. Moving your office can be done safely and comfortably. Here are some of the best spots in the Bay Area:
- The Financial District;
- Union Square Plaza;
- Silicon Valley;
- Marina District.
With a wide range of Bay Area moving services, California Express is well equipped for moving to the Bay area. Our excellent moving assistants aim to meet all your needs.
Whatever your interests, everyone in the Bays District has something they care about. If you are looking for good career opportunities, there are plenty of emerging tech companies in Silicon Valley. If you’d prefer a more vibrant place, you can stay in cities such as San Francisco, Berkeley, and Oakland. However, if you prefer a more comfortable life, you could call that Napa County living. Whatever your passion, there is something about the Bay Area that could be exciting enough to keep you going!
DETAILS ABOUT THE AREA
- 1 person GDP: $ 89,978;
- Official languages: English (de facto), Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog, Hindi, Korean, Portuguese, Swahili, and Navajo;
- Currency: US Dollars. (US $)
- Population: 7.753 million (2018)
Let’s go to our dream home! With our movers in the Bay Area who do the heavy lifting for you, the firm has moved long distances and organized commercial moves, as well as small moves in the Bay Area. We supply services available only at our moving company in the Bay Area. Our services include: storing your belongings in a temporary warehouse, packing, and disassembly. We know that there is time pressure, but our mission is to make the transition easier.
BAY DISTRICT – WHY TO VISIT & STAY
Key industries in the Bay Area include technology, finance, service, law, education, and other major branches. Would you like to move your business to the Bays District? It might be highly lucrative for you.
- Center of petroleum, shipping, heavy industry, and location of the East Bay Silicon Valley;
- Many Fortune 500 companies are here: Google, Facebook, Intel, Apple, Hewlett Packard, Adobe, eBay, Oracle, Netflix, Cisco Systems, Chevron, Wells Fargo, Levi Strauss, Electronic Arts, Lockheed Martin, and more;
- Finding a job is one of the main reasons many people want to live here despite the prohibitive cost of living in the Bay District.
We compete to offer you better service than you were promised. Our cheap movers in the Bay Area are ready and effective at moving at a moment’s notice– just give us a call.
The moving cost for the Bay Area reflects that of living in the Bay District. Everything is more expensive, except for monthly transportation being cheaper than Los Angeles. However, many people still migrate to the Bay Area because of the many employment opportunities, many facilities on offer, lots of outdoor activities, lots of food options, beautiful parks, and natural beauty.
California Express has been transforming the moving industry. If you are ready to move to the Bay Area, we can help you! Contact us for a free quote. With a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you just lose time by not moving with us!
Prepare for the most amazing experience of your life. The Bay Area is well known for its key high-tech industries and other recent major innovations.
ADVANTAGES OF THE BAY AREA
Many people have several reasons why they are interested in living in the Bay Area. Here are some of them:
- Pleasant weather;
- There are many opportunities for work here: Google, Apple, Intel, Facebook, Netflix, eBay, Uber, Craigslist, Oracle, YouTube, Tesla, Wells Fargo, Airbnb, Twitter, and many other companies here;
- Dog-friendly environment;
- Tourist attractions such as the Yosemite, Muir Woods, Monterey, Carmel, and Wine Country;
- Goldengate Bridge;
- Lots of outdoor activities possible, such as walking, surfing, cycling, running and surfing;
- A safe environment to support a family.
- Various transport options;
- San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world;
Calm climate and weather are always a plus. Get ready to experience the rich cultural diversity and interesting activities this place offers. The cost of living in the Bay Area is high, but there are places to find affordable housing outside the city.
WHAT WE CAN HELP YOU WITH
Moving to the Bay Area is challenging these days. But in the end, you get to stay in one of the best places in America. You can move your home safely and easily if you hire a professional shipping and packaging company with insurance and a license.
- Professional services include moving a piano, moving professional equipment, moving glass, transport of chandeliers, and more.
- Short and long-distance moving possible;
- Optional storage options are available.
This place also has access to the best universities and transportation systems so you can get anywhere in the port, making it an excellent choice for business transfers.
KEY TIPS IN THE MOVING DEPARTMENT
These tips will give you the information you need to live in the Bays District.
- There are some high-tech companies in California like Adobe, eBay, and many more in the Bay Area.
- The Bay Area has one of the largest media companies in the United States.
- The Bay area has some of California’s most expensive properties, with townhomes starting at an average of $ 1,8000.
- The Bay Area has one of the highest graduation rates in the United States. At least a bachelor’s degree for nearly 41% of all staff working here.
- The climate in the Bay Area is pleasant as it is sunny all year round.
- The Bay Area has some of the best public and private transport available.
MINOR CONS OF LIVING HERE
Here are some of the lifestyle trends in the Bay’s District that may be less easy to get used to.
- Cost of living cost – high-life area of living;
- Lots of traffic.
WHERE TO LIVE
Here are some places to go to, in the Bay Area.
- San Francisco: One of the best cities to live in. Despite the cost, it is one of the most beautiful, cultural, and prosperous areas in the bay. Some neighborhoods and large corporations are changing the city daily – it is alive with emotion and life.
- Features one of the coldest parts of Oakland Bay. There are chefs, artists and other creative people there.
- San Jose – the other city in the port. Its motto is: “Do your best “. The city is full of tech branches from all over the world, adding to the beauty. San José is a wonderful place to raise a family and enjoy all of life’s ups and downs.
- Many seas, hills, and heights at Son Sonoma. Sonoma has a very enjoyable life with many museums, parks, and other fun activities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you need a professional mover, or can I do so myself?
This question depends on what you are moving to. If your belongings require special handling, we recommend that you hire a specialized service such as a California Express to handle your move.
When is the best time to move?
We recommend that you register your move at least one month before your due date, during off-seasons such as Autumn.
When is the best day to move?
Weekdays are the best time to move offices, so you can start working in your new place as soon as possible.